Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i made couscous salad for dinner and it's delicious! two culinary wins in a row!! (you can ignore fanny's butt in the lower right corner) It's got couscous, steamed asparagus, roasted sunflower seeds, cherry tomatos, feta cheese and katamala olives in it.

seriously though, maybe i'm finally on a roll.


except i keep blowing off my senior project and i know no good will come of it. not five minutes ago i was falling asleep while my mom looked up nutrition books for me to use as references on the internet. she finally got so exasperated with my sudden drowsiness she told me i was high and stalked off to fix herself a drink. i'm not high, obviously, but i did perk up the second i started blogging which does nothing for my case. i'm just too burnt out to care!

shit, why should i care? i gorged myself on couscous salad, steamed broccoli and pizza loaded with banana peppers all night and watched House.


take that, high school!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

cutecutecutecute!

(dont fail highschool plz><)